Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hydroplaning is the most terrifying thing EVER

I guess I should start this out by introduing myself. Some of you may already know me, but some of you may not.
I'll start with the simple things first, give you a chance to warm up.
My name is Daylon, my friends call me Sparky. This comes from the fact that I always have a lighter on me. I am 18 as of Nov 4th. Im a serior at Tatum High School, currently undefeated and #1 in the state of Texas. I like photography, meaning Im contantly taking pictures of EVERYTHING. I play guitar, I'm currently writing a book with my best friend, an if i had more money I would be the biggest gamer nerd ever.

Now the not so simple: A brief history of Sparky.
I was born in The Woodlands, A rich suburb north-east of Houston. I lived in Huntsville for the first two years of my life. At two and a half my family moved to Deer Park, where I lived for the next 15 years. My little sister was born when I was 4. I started theater at 8, having sufficiently decided I was NOT a sports person. It was love at first practice, and I've been hooked ever since. I won't give you all the details of what came next, those of you that don't know them will certainly figure it out later. But I had to move to East Texas in March of my Junior year. It was arguably the best thing to ever happen to me. I've cleand up my act, because it needed cleaning up. I've decided I do want a future, I do care what happens to me. I have great friends, an amazing girlfriend, and my school is honestly pretty badass.
Do I miss my old life? Yes. Would I give up the one I have now to get it back? Don't bet on it.

(To be contiued. Learn more about The Book, The Bestfiend, The Girlfriend, My old life, My new life, and more! Tune in next time!)
-Sparky