Wednesday, November 3, 2010

2 months, and more to come

Summer Rain :)
This beautiful girl is Miss Summer Rain. She's amazing. As of today we've been together for two months. I know that doesn't sound like a whole lot, but keep in mind I haven't been with a girl for more than a couple weeks in three years. She's made a huge impression on my life, I know I wouldn't be where I am right now without her.

I don't want to be one of those people that go on and on about their significant other on the internet. I honestly think it's tacky and obnoxious. BUT it's a special occaision, and I feel like bragging. Summer is obviously gorgeous. She's one of the smartest people I know, and she doesn't take shit from anyone. She's funny and opionated, and she can trade insults with some of the best assholes I know. Odds are if I'm talking to you, you only have half of my attention because I'm always thinking about her in some way or another. I don't get to see her as much as I wish I could, but I'm pretty sure that even if I did see her more I wouldn't be satisfied. I love being around her. I wanted to take this oportunity to introduce you to her, because she's a major character in my life, and will probably appear here often. Be jealous, becuase none of you have anything as good as what I've got. Best two months of my life? I think so.
- Sparky